July 15, 2009

Summer Break? New Blog Design!

Finally my desktop computer is up and running! For the past two weeks we have been waiting for a part to arrive in the mail becuase our CPU was over-heating and making the computer shut down.

I have been working on different layouts for this blog; tired of borrowing pre-made templates and background designs from others. Now, I think I have my own design, complete without any borrowed images.

In the next few days I hope to start blogging as normal. There have been exciting things happening around our household: school curriculum has arrived (my very first EVER), and I have MAF updates to write about.

For now, life goes on.... and we hope to have summer return! The clouds have settled upon us for the last few days and we're beginning to wonder where the summer weather went!

How is your summer going?

No comments: