June 5, 2012

Gifts


The ability to purchase and download
ebooks for my daughter to read!
This is wonderful since it's extremely expensive
to ship books from Amazon.com to Madagascar.


Last week I purposed to write down 7 gifts I received throughout my day each day, and I can't believe what a blessing it was when I reflected back on it at the end of the week. This idea was inspired by Ann Voskamp over at aholyexperience.com, and I printed out her free little booklet you can find here to help me. Suddenly I was seeing normal, everyday things with new eyes. God has blessed me richly! I am so thankful.


More gifts this week
 - being called a cool lego builder by my 3-year-old son
 - being asked to cuddle in bed before lights-out
 - coffee out with ladies
 - leftovers to create a new meal with
 - email from a friend in Canada
 - opportunities to Skype with friends and loved-ones
 - watching my children play together and love one another

Faith finished Kindergarten math today!

2 comments:

Ryan and Carly said...

Beautiful gifts! Found you through Women Living Well blog link up!

Carly @ryandcar.blogspot.com

Jenna Renee said...

What beautifully fantastic gifts! Visiting from GMG's Wednesday link up!

http://lawyergirlruns86.blogspot.com/2012/06/women-in-word-wednesday-2012-summer.html