May 20, 2009

It's Not Me, It's Him

I was encouraged in reading a favorite blog of mine, The Stay-at-Home Missionary, to stop and give all glory to God. My hopes in starting a blog was to encourage women to value their position in the home and to realize how important of a role it really is. Our society devalues mothering and families, and what stay-at-home mom out there hasn't ever said, "I'm 'just' a stay-at-home mom" when asked where they work!?

Anyways, I hope you have been encouraged in some way after visiting this blog, but please understand this: Anything good you see on these pages isn't me; it's all Him, my Lord and Savior. The bad you may see, the rants or complaints, or shortcomings, that's the true mommy in me.

I am so thankful for God's blessings, and His grace. It is only by His grace I live every day. Let's give all praise and honor and glory where it's due.

Praise the Lord!

No comments: