May 23, 2009

Another Day, Another Do




This is the hair do my daughter ended up with this morning. It took WAY too long to do... almost 2 full Magic School Bus episodes :)
She is wearing the same dress today as she did yesterday; it is still clean. I haven't been taking pictures of my hairdos and outfits, I'd feel too strange doing that, but my hair is up and is curled today too! I'll admit though, it's 10:15am, and I'm not dressed yet.......I just put my son down for his morning nap, so it's Bible study time for mommy, and getting dressed time!
After I was all done my daughter's hair, she asked me where we were going! I felt kind of bad telling her, "Nowhere." Perhaps we'll get out for a walk later today. The sun is shining, and it's looking to be a beautiful day!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: