November 17, 2008

Meal Planning Monday

Monday: Roast Elk with Potatoes and Carrots and Dinner Rolls & Pumpkin Loaf
Tuesday: Sweet & Sour Meatballs with Rice and Peas
Wednesday: Roast Elk in Gravy with French Fries & Caesar Salad
Thursday: Chicken Cannelloni
Friday: BBQ Chicken Pizza with Salad

I am very excited about this week's menu. I hardly had to shop for groceries because the meals use items I have on hand already! $$$ And yes, I broke down last week and bought a family pack of chickens thighs.

Once again this menu has been adapted from Menus4Moms, but I have deleted and added some recipes. The Cannelloni was my own idea, because I still have pasta shells leftover to use from a few months back! The sweet and sour meatballs are on her schedule, as is the roast for Monday night's meal. MmmmMmmm.... I love having roast at the beginning of our week, that way I can reheat it in gravy and have french fries and caesar salad with it! Which is one of my mom's quick dinners, and one of my favorites too. :)

No comments: