January 14, 2011

Making the Most of those Moments

As I've been thinking about priorities and what I want to focus on this year I was challenged by another blogger about cuddling children and playing with them! I'm not very good at getting down on the floor and playing with my kids, as much as I love watching them play, but I was challenged in these two ways:
  • Stop for 5 minutes every hour and PLAY with your children
  • Spend 15 minutes cuddling each child every day
These are definitely part of my priority list as I try and make better use of time in the day. I haven't been successful at these every day, but thinking on them and focusing on them has helped me stop more often in my day and enjoy those simple moments with each child. It's amazing what one can do in 5 minutes! And how happy it can make life.

No comments: