March 3, 2010

More Strength Lord! Please!



The LORD is my strength and my shield; 
       my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. 
       My heart leaps for joy 
       and I will give thanks to him in song.


The LORD is the strength of his people, 
       a fortress of salvation for his anointed one.


 Save your people and bless your inheritance; 
       be their shepherd and carry them forever.

Psalm 28:6-9


This past weekend I was down with the flu, and I was quickly reminded how weak I am, physically and emotionally! I was also reminded upon who (whom?) I had been relying on. God is faithful to bring circumstances into my life to remind of this, that's for sure. The next morning, as I was opening my Bible, Psalm 28 sprung out at me. God is not only faithful to provide strength, but He is faithful to remind me of His promise of strength and protection, at the moment I need.
PTL



Viewing on Facebook? Check out my entire Blog

No comments: