March 31, 2010

It's Just..... it's because....

Blogging has taken a bit of a backseat over the past couple of weeks because of things coming up with MAF and, well, life in general.


These last few days, perhaps weeks, the Lord has been showing me how, more often than not, I blame my bad attitude on outside circumstances. I am quick to justify the harsh way I speak to my children or my husband. It's just because we have so much on the go. It's the house! If the house were finished I'd have less on my mind! What about all that reading we have to do? The never-ending piles of mess in my house, are cluttering my mind too! It's just that I am anticipating huge changes in the future!


Enough excuses Karina! I am believing the lie, that if my circumstances were different, I'd be different! There will always be a difficult circumstance in my life. It's about time I actually take responsibility for my bad attitude and shortness with everybody who lives with me.



No comments: