July 27, 2009

Day 6 of the 30 Day Make-Over

All I can say is, "Wow!" I have been so challenged and encouraged during the first 6 days of this Counter Culteral or Biblical Womanhood makeover. I'm not quite sure what it's called. I rarely practice repetative Scripture reading (reading the same passage every day for a series of days), but I have been so blessed in reading and re-reading Proverbs 31. Nancy Leigh DeMoss' insights and teaching on it have also been helpful in unpacking this passage.

Some of the topics we've touched on in the first 6 days have been:
Day 1 - A Biblical View of Womanhood
Day 2 - A Virtuous Woman
Day 3 - Modeling Humility
Day 4 - Committed to Marriage
Day 5 - A Godly Woman's Work
Day 6 - Working Joyfully

If you haven't yet started this study, go here to sign up for the daily emails from Revive Our Hearts.

No comments: